Bird collisions with glass windows are a serious problem. However, a simple solution exists: use a chalk marker to make windows bird-safe. By creating visible patterns or designs on windows, birds can recognize the barrier and avoid collisions. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Get a chalk marker of your preferred color.
- Clean the window thoroughly.
- Choose a pattern or design, preferably vertical lines or dots (No horizontal lines! Birds might think they can fly in between)
- Draw the markings on the outside of the window.
- Monitor and refresh the markings as needed.
Using chalk markers not only protects birds but also adds an artistic touch to your living space. Join the effort to create bird-safe environments for a brighter future!
Where to buy? Click on the link Edding Chalk Marker